Post sponsored by Martha Stewart Crafts.
Are you an early bird? Do you have all your Christmas shopping done? I love to have all the shopping done early so I can focus on enjoying family time and focus on the fun parts of the holidays. Wrapping presents is one of my favorite things about Christmastime. I love using fun papers and big colorful bows to make them look beautiful. This year our tree has a nostalgic snow theme, so I thought it would be fun to wrap some packages to match with a little 3D snowflake gift wrap.
Brown paper packages are not just one of Julie Andrews favorite things. I love the simplicity and the blank canvas it gives for patterned ribbon or in this case snowflakes.
- Brown Paper
- Martha Stewart Crafts Bright Star Double Punch, Medium
- Martha Stewart Crafts Icelandic Snowflake Large Double Punch
- Mini Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Squares
- Martha Stewart Crafts Peppermint Winter Label Sticker Book
Wrap up your packages in brown paper. Then embellish by punching snowflakes out of white cardstock. Alternate small and large snowflakes, placing the small with glue dots and large with foam squares to give it more dimension. Add a tag and your done! It’s as easy as that!
Now just sit back and watch smiles you get from taking a little extra time on your packages.
See our other 12 months of Martha projects by checking out the links below:
- January – Glitter Nails
- February – Shamrock Banner
- March – Stenciled Glass Vase
- April – Gifts for Mom: Easy Photo Magnets
- May – Flower Sash
- June – Bottle Piggy Banks
- July – Glittered Wine Glasses
- August – Little Star: highlighting your child’s special day
- September – Spider Cupcakes
- October – Thanksgiving Place Setting
Disclosure: Martha Stewart Crafts provided product for this post. The idea is entirely my own.
We have decided to truncate our feed to help protect against stolen content. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please love us anyway. 🙂