- Favorite Cake Recipe
- Martha Stewart Treat Wrappers
- Favorite Frosting Dyed Purple
- White Candy Melts
- Ziploc Bag
- Martha Stewart Spider Stickers
4. Carefully remove the spider webs from the wax paper and place on top of the frosted cupcakes. Place a spider sticker on each spider web.
I love these Martha Stewart Treat Wrappers! They are lined with foil so the designs stay perfectly bright!
This treat was created as part of the 12 months of Martha program.
See our other 12 months of Martha projects by checking out the links below:
- January – Glitter Nails
- February – Shamrock Banner
- March – Stenciled Glass Vase
- April – Gifts for Mom: Easy Photo Magnets
- May – Flower Sash
- June – Bottle Piggy Banks
- July – Glittered Wine Glasses
- August – Little Star: highlinghting your child’s special day
I also wanted to let you know about a movement sweeping the creation nation. It’s called Cre8time and it is all about reclaiming your time to do the things you love. Check out all the details and share your creations at cre8time.org.