- White Cardstock*
- Circle Edge Punch Starter Set*
- Circle Edge Punch in Diamond Lace*
- Glue Gun
- Krylon Glitter Blast Glitter Spray in Silver Flash
Glue the folds of the snowflakes together in the center with the ribbon in the middle so the pointy parts fan out equally.
- Brown Paper
- Martha Stewart Crafts Bright Star Double Punch, Medium
- Martha Stewart Crafts Icelandic Snowflake Large Double Punch
- Mini Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Squares
- Martha Stewart Crafts Peppermint Winter Label Sticker Book
- January – Glitter Nails
- February – Shamrock Banner
- March – Stenciled Glass Vase
- April – Gifts for Mom: Easy Photo Magnets
- May – Flower Sash
- June – Bottle Piggy Banks
- July – Glittered Wine Glasses
- August – Little Star: highlighting your child’s special day
- September – Spider Cupcakes
- October – Thanksgiving Place Setting
See the full tutorial…
To make the DIY Lavender Bubbles, you only need a few simple ingredients:
- A Bubble Container
- Pipe Cleaners
- Lavender Scented Dish Soap (I found mine at the dollar store!)
- Food Coloring
To make the Lavender Bubbles:
Combine 4 cups of warm water with 1/2 cup of sugar. Once the sugar is completely dissolved, add 3/4 cup of the lavender dish soap Add 1 drop of blue food coloring and 3 drops of red food coloring Store in an air tight container.
To make the DIY bubble wand:
Create a circle near one end of the pipe cleaner and twist any extra around the stem of the pipe cleaner (so easy!).
Have you ever made your own bubble solution? There are so many ways you can do it. Keep in mind that your dish soap might be a little different than mine and that’s ok! Simply add more or less as you see needed. The same goes with the food coloring! Some lavender dish soaps are more purple than others, so if you just add a little at first, it can’t go wrong! Have fun and happy fall!