Lately, I feel like thing have been crazy and with us always on the go the house becomes a mess quickly. So what to do but organize it so everything has a place and it is easier to keep things in order. I decided to tackle our master bathroom vanity and found that there are so many great affordable options to help organize it.
1. Metal mesh silverware tray-holds chunky jewelry and extra make-up.
2. Face wipes container-holds other jewelry
3. Plastic zipper pouch (from chapstick)-holds my red beaded jewelry.
4. Week pill box (in the middle of silverware tray)-organizes rings with one in each day
5. Dollar store plastic drawer organizers-organize hair accessories
6. Ovaltine container (to be covered in cute paper, I didn’t want to get distracted in the middle and not get the other drawers done)-holds stiff headbands on the outside and fabric headbands inside
Third drawer: more dollar store plastic organizers for pedicure and moisturizing supplies and face wipes container for nail polish
7. Wet wipes containers-for small items
8. Plastic shoe bins-for extra products like soap, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
I hate running out of stuff, so I always have an extra of everything stored under my sink.
So far this has worked really well. Even the hubs is putting things away and our counter is staying clear! We’ve had it organized for about to two weeks now.
If you like these ideas, you may also like my DIY Jewelry Organizer for the back of a door.
Now it’s time to link up your $5 projects!
- Only link to your own projects that cost you $5 or less (price does not have to include items you had on hand)
- You can link past projects that fit the dollar limit, but please only link each project one time to one DIY Under $5 party. Do not link the same project week after week.
- No linking giveaways or items for sale
- Please link back so others can join the party and so you have the opportunity to be featured on Saturday!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.