I needed a little something for my Valentine’s shelf. We whipped up this heart art that is a fun Valentine craft for the kids while doubling as a piece of home decor.
Valentine Crafts: Framed Heart Art
Paper or cardstock
1. Cut paper in to strips (about 4 inch x 1/2 inch).
2. Make in to hearts by putting two strips together, stapling the top, pulling the bottom out and around to make a heart shape and stapling the bottom. We alternated having the pattern on the outside and inside of the hearts.
3. Dip the edge of the heart in white glue.
4. Place heart on your piece of cardstock cut to fit your frame. Repeat until you have your desired look.
5. Take glass out of frame and put your Valentine craft in.
Display your Valentine Crafts for all to see! My little guy is so proud to have something he helped with displayed so prominently in our front room.
We have decided to truncate our feed to help protect against stolen content. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please love us anyway. 🙂