- Turn the sweater inside out and use the finished bottom of the sweater as the top opening of your stocking.
- Trace the shape of an old stocking on to the sweater with a sharpie.
- Cut out the shape and sew the edges together with a sewing machine.
I enjoy so much your $5 projects that I decided to add an addition link section for anything under $15! That’s right. It will open up a place to show additional projects that can’t be purchased with an Abe Lincoln, but are still totally affordable! I can’t wait to see more from you!
- Only link to your own projects that cost you $5 or less (price does not have to include items you had on hand) or $15 or less in the 2nd section.
- You can link past projects that fit the dollar limit, but please only link each project one time to one DIY Under $5 party. Do not link the same project week after week.
- No linking giveaways or items for sale
- Please link back so others can join the party and so you have the opportunity to be featured on Saturday!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.