Mini Valentine Banner? Check. Made from candy? You know it. I had some cherry juju hearts left from my heart ball and heaven forbid I eat them, but could not let them go to waste. So, alas, the mini Valentine banner was born (or made).
- Cherry juju hearts (I used 22)
- Red thread
1. Turn your hearts over so the flat side is facing up. Take your Sharpie and write a letter of “Happy Valentine’s Day” on each heart.
2. Thread the needle with a LONG string of thread. Make both ends even so the candy will thread over two strings.
3. Poke the needle through each heart (through the widest part of the heart, so the weight will hold the heart the right way when hung) until you have them all strung.
4. Make space between the words and tie scraps of ribbon on to the thread as spacers.
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.