Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Candy corns optional
1. In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on high stirring once a minute, until smooth. Stir in Pumpkin Pie spice.
2. Add Rice Krispies and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula evenly press mixture into 13x9x2 pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. Cut out with pumpkin cookie cutter and add candy corn faces if desired.
I think these are our favorite rice krispie treats yet! Our pan was half gone within the first two hours! Just leave the faces off and they would be great to have around for a Thanksgiving snack!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.