1. I started by cutting out all my letters and backing them with card stock. I did it free hand, but you could use a stencil or print a font from your computer that you like. I made the Os eggs to add a little more Easter spirit. I punched holes in the tops to hang them with paper clips.
2. Next, I made a bunny out of paper and burlap. The whiskers are strands of burlap I pulled out for this Easter Egg Pillow. I hot glued it all together.
3. I was inspired by Linda's twine wrapped heart idea, though I used a styrofoam heart and wrapped it a little differently. I attached the heart and S with ribbon.
4. I made the dot for the i with paper and burlap. I cut out different shapes, bent up the edges and layered them using sticky foam spacers to give it more dimension.
5. I made the lamb or ewe from some incredibly soft fabric. Not sure what it's called but the back looks like fake tan suede. I cut out a cloud shape with a tail and added a little oval for an ear. Then, I added feet and a head with brown card stock.
I hot glued the pieces together and on to a piece of paper to add color and hold it together better.
6. Hang all the pieces from a ribbon with paper clips and you're done!
I had a ton of scraps that I have big plans for. What do you think I will be making? Stay tuned....
Linking up with:
Skip to my Lou-Made by You
Making the World Cuter
Sumo's Sweet Stuff-Market yourself Monday
The Girl Creative-Just Something I Whipped Up
Craftaholics Anonymous- Easter Roundup
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.