Now for my thoughts on the PaintStick:
- Easy set up with much less covering
- No messy paint tray.
- Easy to reach normal ceilings without a ladder
- Easy to get a good coat without pushing hard
- Makes painting ceilings and rooms much faster
- While still simple, clean up is more time intensive than throwing away a paint tray liner.
- Not meant for use in cramped spaced with lots of built in items (I didn’t use it for the walls in the bathroom because of the long handle)
The PaintStick runs for about $20 at big box and hardware stores. I think the time saved is worth the investment, especially if you would have to buy rollers/covers/paint trays anyway.
I can’t wait to try the PaintStick out on a bigger room!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of HomeRight but the thoughts and opinions are my own. See my disclosure for further details.