I’ve done zucchini bread, chocolate zucchini bread, zucchini muffins, fried zucchini, baked zucchini, grilled zucchini, zucchini casserole, cashew chicken with zucchini, you get the picture.
I mentioned this on facebook and had a reader (Hi Kellie!) say she had 62 cups of shredded zucchini frozen!! Let’s help a sister out!
We’re doing a special linky today, one dedicated to zucchini. That’s right my friends link up your favorite zucchini recipes so we can all broaden our horizons and have some new options on the menu!
I’ll start with sharing my recipe for Cashew Chicken with zucchini.
- 2 Chicken Breast halves
- 2 Tbs oil
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small yellow summer squash
- Stir Fry seasonings packet (I used Kroger)
- Any other things the packet calls for like soy sauce, water, etc.
- Steamed white or brown rice (make ahead)
1. Pour oil in a large frying pan. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces with shears and cook in oil until slightly browned.
2. While chicken is cooking cut the zucchini and squash in to bite size pieces.
3. Add zucchini and squash to pan and stir fry until tender.
4. Follow directions on stir fry packet to mix it up and then add to the chicken and zucchini.
5. Stir in cashews to taste and cook for about a minute.
6. Serve over steamed white or brown rice.
Leave the name of of the recipe and the site name in the title if it will all fit so we don’t repeat links.
- It can be your own zucchini recipe or a favorite from another site.
- You can link up to three zucchini recipes.
- Please link back to this post if you use a recipe from your page so others can find our list.
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.