When it comes to love I can be a total cheeseball. Those disgusted by themeyness please exit to the right because this will make you cringe. For realsies, skiddadle, fair warning.
We have a little place here in Salt Lake called the Anniversary Inn. It has a whole bunch of rooms decorated in a sense to bring a little adventure in to your lives. A couple of years ago, for instance, we stayed in the Treasure Island suite. This year (somewhat due to booking last week) we chose the Jackson Hole suite. We're talkin' sleeping in a covered wagon and showering in water piped through bottles tipped over on shelf. HILARIOUS!
Anyway, I ran with it and made the hubs a little Wild West themed gift to take along.
- IOU for 2 tickets to "Cowboys vs Aliens" which the hubs is DYING to see (at which my presence is a gift in itself.)
- Vanilla scented oil with diffuser
- Battery operated tea lights (inn has no-flame rules)
- Gift Certificate for couples massage
- Bath salts aka "Post Rodeo Soak"
- Sheriff's badge
Throw those all in a straw hat lined with a bandana and you have a gift my friends!
Price run down:
Hat, diffuser, badge, tealights, massager, paper, twine: on hand
Bandanas 2 for $1
Bath Salts: $1
IOU coupons & certificates: ok so these were more than $5, but they don't have to be. You could make coupons for a back massage, getting out of a honey do, etc to make them free.
Total cost: $2
Now it's time to link up your $5 projects!
- Only link to your own projects that cost you $5 or less (price does not have to include items you had on hand)
- You can link past projects that fit the dollar limit, but please only link each project one time to one DIY Under $5 party. Do not link the same project week after week.
- No linking giveaways or items for sale
- Please link back so others can join the party and so you have the opportunity to be featured on Saturday!
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.