- Line the foil with a leaf of cabbage to keep your dinner from burning.
- Use tater tots instead of plain potatoes to cook faster and add more flavor
- Ingredients we like to use: Hamburger patty, tater tots, onion, any other veggie we have around (Broccoli, Cauliflower, Zucchini, carrots, snow or sugar snap peas, etc)
- Add onion to flavor even if you don't like to eat it
- Add salt and pepper over the whole thing
- Use two layers of regular foil or one layer of heavy duty, roll the edges to form a pouch.
- If customizing the dinners to people's preferences, use a sharpie to mark with initials
What are your favorite tips for foil dinners?
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.