- Eggs with the Easter Story inside-walks them through the Easter story and the last week of Christ's life by opening each egg. They find an item, for instance 3 dimes to represent the 30 pieces of silver, and a corresponding scripture to tell the story.
- Scripture tote bag-you can make your own out of a place mat (Our YW did this for an activity, my bag is shown below. Thanks Tami!)
- Picture books of scripture stories with matching action figures. This is what my little guy is getting. I got them at Dollar Tree.
- Make a jelly bean necklace and bracelet set. They can wear it and eat it!
- Kids Gardening tools-great spring theme and they can play with them in the yard (Long handle shovel, hoe or rake $3.50 each at Wal-mart this week)
- Bunny Money for small gifts-they get to purchase from a "bank" of gifts like coloring books, bubbles, etc. with the money they find in their plastic eggs
- A little chick that hatches out of an egg is fun. Just add water and watch the action. We got these from my sis last year and mom this year. I think they got them at Harmon's for about a dollar.
As for me, I am hoping for a PedEgg in my basket! :) Gotta get my footsies ready for flip flops!