- The first thing I noticed was this adorable diaper banner in the front room. She hung up a ribbon and hung diapers with clothes pins to spell out Baby Shower.
- These wooden ABC blocks were really fun. They were stacked all around with teddy bears and balloon bouquets. What a great idea. Just buy a 4x4 (not a 2x4, the square one), then cut it into blocks. Next, sand the edges smooth. Buy some wood letters, glue them on and voila! The great thing is leaving them in their natural state makes them works for boys and girls!
- How about this table spread! Not only does it have so many cute baby items (bears, quilts, books) but it is covered in delicious treats! It is cut off in this pic, but another cute idea was she had blue dove chocolate eggs in an apothecary jar (or vase, I can't remember, but they looked really cute).
- This was a gift Brooke received at the shower, but it was sooo cute that I had to show it. It is a Glenna Jean Big Baby Pin Hanger. How adorable to hang pic frames from bows or tiny hats. I love it!
- Someday soon I will post my gift. I have given you the instructions to a lot of it already! See the Ribbon Embellished Burp Cloth and car seat cover tutorials. Watch for the Teddy Bear Hooded Towel and diaper card cover coming soon!
- How about some fresh flowers? Instead of getting cut flowers, go to the garden center and buy some small flowers meant to plant in your yard. Just place tissue paper around the plastic base and tie with a ribbon. Then place in a basket, instant spring!
- I am definitely doing this one. You know those kitchen chairs..the white ones that you wonder what to do with. Why not paint them black and give them a touch of class. How did I never think of this?!
All of this from just two rooms?! I can definitely take a lesson from her! She had so many wonderful groupings too! I am terrible at grouping things on shelves and walls.
Sorry again about the pictures! That will teach me to leave my camera home!
GreAt iDeaS Robyn!
You are now entered in to the hall of fame as Tipper of the Week!