- Candy Mold and sucker sticks (both in the Target dollar spot kit)
- Colored candy melts
- Small bowls
I am so delighted to be here at A Little Tipsy, sharing my first contributor post! I am Amy and I blog over at The Happy Scraps. Today I want to share with you this fun DIY Stenciled Easter Sign. It is so simple to make, but does take a little bit of time.
Start off with your board, and paint the edges blue. Once that is dry, you can start putting your layers of white on. If you are using MDF, then it will take a few coats. Once you are finished painting the white on, distress your edges to reveal the blue. Next, using some vinyl and your Cricut, you will cut out your stencil and stick it on. Click here to download the template for Cricut Craft Room. Now you are ready to paint! Pick out your Easter colors of paint and get painting.
Once you’ve painted all of your words the desired colors, peel up your stencil. At this point, I took some fine sandpaper and sanded the top of my sign, just to smooth it out a little bit, then I wiped it down with a wet wipe to get the dust off.
Once I was finished with the distressing, I wrapped some twine around the board in a few different places.
That’s it, you are finished! Now you just need to find the perfect place to put it in your home.
I hope you’ll come by and visit over at The Happy Scraps! I’d love to have you!
Easter is my very favorite candy holiday. It has such great treats and sweets so I’ve put together a collection of what I have deemed the best Easter Treats out there. From the most adorable to knock offs of the most delicious, there is something for everyone.
1. Donut Bunny Pops from Positively Splendid
2. Bunny Pops from Eighteen25
3. Bunny Tails from Caramel Potatoes
4. Peanut Butter Fudge Bunnies from Hungry Happenings
5. Oreo Bunnies from Party Pinching
6. Fluffer Bunnies from Spoonful
9. Cadbury Creme Eggs Cupcakes from My Baking Addiction
10. Coconut Chick Cake Balls from Hungry Happenings
11. Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs from The Whimsical Princess
12. Homemade Cadbury Cream Eggs from Instructables
13. Ducky Dessert from Spoonful
14. Easter Egg Popsicles from Ramblings of a Handbag Designer
15. Easter Marshmallow Bark from Key Ingredient
16. Carrot Cupcakes from Tweedle Dee Designs via Somewhat Simple
17. Carrot Strawberries from Sugar Bean Bakers
18. Carrot Patch Cookies from Spoonful
19. Carrot Garden Cupcakes from Wilton
20. Carrot Patch Easter Treat from Uncommon Designs
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.