Utah Gift Basket contents:
- Lion House Roll Mix
- Taffy Town Salt Water Taffy
- Utah Truffles
- Real Salt
- Stephen's Gourmet Cocoa - mint truffle
- Idle Isle Chocolates - a Brigham City hometown favorite
- Arctic Circle Fry Sauce
- Daybreak Chapstick (made with beeswax from their bees)
- I Heart Utah card made with cardstock and a foam square
- Basket (TJ Maxx)
Lion House Roll Mix, Salt Water Taffy, Utah Truffles and Real Salt can all be purchased at Deseret Book (I found them at the Fort Union location after scouring the valley for individual items). Real Salt is also available at Whole Foods or Amazon (affiliate link) in the larger shakers. Stephen's Cocoa is at most Salt Lake Valley grocery stores. Daybreak Chapstick is from Swirly Girls Bakery on Soda Row in Daybreak.
I love the idea of a Utah themed gift basket for a house warming gift for a new neighbor or friend moving in from another state. It is so easy to put together, but is more personal full of your favorites.
What are some of your favorite local products from your area? What do you love to give as a housewarming gift?