I am excited to share with you a little some thing I am looking forward to this fall, the Breathing Space blogger conference! I was able to go last year when it was held in Daybreak and it was a blast! This year it is going to be held at Solitude, a premier Utah ski resort, and it’s going to be huge!!
If you’re a blogger and are thinking about attending a conference, you should totally check it out! Here are all the deets:
- Classes will be offered more than once so you don’t have to miss out.
- All classes will be in walking distance of the hotels.
- This year we will mix business with pleasure… fun classes like hair and makeup tips as well as business classes like social media, copyright law, accounting, etc.
- Hands on classes and workshops
- Amazing teachers and speakers
- Great price for lodging! $100 per room per night + sharing with 3 friends = $25 per night
- starts June 1, 2013!
- Early registration before July 1 is $199,
- Cost after July 1 is $249
Follow Breathing Space on Facebook to stay in the loop on updates and sponsor announcements. A little birdie told me Ikea is in the line up!
Come and take a breath of the fresh mountain air! I would love to see you there!