It's time for another post in the Letter of the Week Series. This time the letter of the week is C. It was so fun to realize how many things around us start with C and how many different sounds it makes.
Letter of the Week C Activities:
- Color game idea I saw on Toddler Approved. Lay out Colored Cardstock and have the kids Collect toys that match the Colors.
- Coloring with Crayons.
- Cars shaped Campbell's Chicken Noodle
- Carrots & Celery
- Play with Cars, even have a Crash derby
- Watch Disney's Cars movie
- Snack on Caramel Corn, Crunchy Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies, or Chewy Candy
- Write all the C words with a Crayon Color beginning with C
- Spin Circles in the office Chair
- Pretend to be a Character like Captain America
- Create a finger painting picture using Chocolate pudding
See more Letter of the Week ideas: