Decor is what can take your party to the next level. I wanted items that would make the kids feel like they were the characters in their very own super hero squad comic. Also, the birthday boy loves seeing anything with his name on it, so personalization is key.
Outside and Entry
- Super hero balloons for guests to easily spot the house
- Welcome to super hero training sign
- Super Hero balloons in front room
- Super hero gift bags on table to show where to place gifts
- Personalized printable skyline from Anders Ruff makes your wall a giant coloring book.
- Banner using cards from Phase 10 kids. Hang cards on ribbon with mini clothes pins covered with cardstock lightning bolts. Take it down and it doubles as a gift!
- Personalized 3D origami stars from Origami Delights on tables
- Vinyl and Cardstock shapes (boom, pow, masks, shields, etc) cut using craft cutter to spread around
- Happy Birthday Banner using awesome super hero head shots from artist Michael Myers. Print the art and letters and hang from giant ric rac with tiny clothes pins covered with cardstock lightning bolts.
- Bat Cave-Cover table with black plastic table cloths and dangle streamers inside. I added chairs and toys to make it look more bumpy, like a cave.
- Brick Wall Backdrop-purchased on Amazon
And that my friends is how to transform your house in to a super hero squad comic.
Be sure to visit our printable invite template post and coming up later today… food, super hero squad training activities, and party favors!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.
We have decided to truncate our feed to help protect against stolen content. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please love us anyway. 🙂