I have to admit I pulled out my bin of Halloween decor and was not loving it. I wanted a mostly black and white theme with pattern and texture and it was no where to be found. So, what to do but get to work. Lucky for me, I have a lot of really talented friends so I was able to get my decor put together in a snap. I am all about an easy Halloween this year and there were a ton of super quick big impact projects to be had.
- Candelabra: Target $2.50
- Free printable Halloween Subway Art from the lovely ladies at Eighteen25
- Drippy Candles: made a few years ago, melt black ones and drip on orange
- Happy Halloween: 50 cents after Halloween last year (Dollar Tree)
- hung on pillar candle atop candlestick, both on hand
- Houndstooth Pumpkin: Houndstooth duck tape ($4 w coupon) atop a $ store pumpkin
- Spider web: huge pack for $1
Let’s point out that the whole easy Halloween shelf cost less than $10. Yes sir.
My piano was looking quite barren, so she too got an easy Halloween spookover. Pardon the worst lighting ever.
- Wicked Pumpkin: $ store pumpkin painted plum w/ chipboard stickers
- Spider Web Plate copied from the fabulous Char of Crap I’ve Made
- Apothecary vile: old diffuser vase with green and purple candies
- Patterned pumpkin: fabric mod podge $ store pumpkin on a plum candlestick like Love Sweet Love
- more web
Then, I took a lesson from The Simple Things and scattered the rest of my spider rings around the room.