Here is a shelf in my front room...
- Candelabra: Target $2.50
- Free printable Halloween Subway Art from the lovely ladies at Eighteen25
- Drippy Candles: made a few years ago, melt black ones and drip on orange
- Happy Halloween: 50 cents after Halloween last year (Dollar Tree)
- hung on pillar candle atop candlestick, both on hand
- Houndstooth Pumpkin: Houndstooth duck tape ($4 w coupon) atop a $ store pumpkin
- Spider web: huge pack for $1
Let's point out that the whole easy Halloween shelf cost less than $10. Yes sir.
My piano was looking quite barren, so she too got an easy Halloween spookover. Pardon the worst lighting ever.
Then, I took a lesson from The Simple Things and scattered the rest of my spider rings around the room.