For instance, they wipe down every piece of furniture removing every knick knack. They took out every item when they cleaned the shower.
Oh, and if you leave new linens they will put them on the bed for you. And they fold the toilet paper in a fancy little triangle, which I love.
I'm happy as a clam. I have very few complaints, but to be fair I will share.
- I wish they followed up some of the dusting with a damp cloth. Particularly, on my ceiling fans in my great room and blinds in the kitchen where they tend to get a little filmy.
- The price is a bit high for me to do weekly clean. I would totally do an initial clean like they did this time a few times a year for holidays, spring cleaning, party preparation, moving, etc.
Wouldn't you love to see these smiling faces at your door? A big thanks to Chris and Paige for a job well done on a house that started out full of summertime cleaning neglect.
To celebrate their grand opening, ECOMAIDS is offering their full-house Initial Service cleaning for just $79! For more details, check their Salt Lake specials.
*UPDATE: ECOMAIDS currently has a deal running on KSL for $49 for a limited time!!
Now, on to the GIVEAWAY!
ECOMAIDS is giving away a $100 gift certificate! You must live in Salt Lake county or have a friend/family member that can use this credit, within SL county limits. AND you can use your gift certificate toward the current grand opening special! Which includes:
- Living room
- Dining room
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
For only $79.00! (Add additional rooms for $15 each) Did I mention that includes baseboards, doors, and ceiling fans?!
So if you don't want to wait, and need your house cleaned ASAP, you can get in on this offer right now! Tell them we sent you.
If you WIN, you can use your $100 towards the special and use the rest of your credit towards another bathroom or area in your home! Awesome right?!
Leave a comment telling me the biggest mess you’ve had to clean in your home. Was it a 3 yr old loose with a marker in the playroom? Or a fridge line that broke flooding your house while you were out of town?
For extra entries, you can...
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- “Like” A Little Tipsy on Facebook.
- “Like” ECOMAIDS of Salt Lake on Facebook.
- Follow A Little Tipsy
- Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway and leave the link.
This giveaway closes on Tuesday, August 2nd. Good luck!
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.