Ever since I found out I was having another boy I have been on the search for a great boys tie. I wanted something cute and trendy and am not a big fan of the clip on ties because my 3 year old can get them off so easy. I was searching around etsy for BYU stuff for boys and ran across these cute BYU ties at Trendy Tikes.
My 3 yr old wore his for the first time yesterday. He was so proud of his handsome new tie. He even let me take his pictures, which is usually quite a battle. Some of my young women came over after church to give me a blanket they had tied for the baby and when he got home he walked right up to them and said, “Have you seen my new tie?”
The baby did not get to sport his yet because let’s face it he is 12 days old and I have precious few outfits (none of which include a collar) that do not drown his 6.5lbs. Maybe for his blessing day.
Trendy Tikes also has super cute holiday ties right now. Want to win one?! Trendy Tikes is giving away a holiday tie to a lucky Tipsy reader! Don’t have a little boy? No prob, they come in teen and mens sizes too!
Extra entries: (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow A Little Tipsy
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on twitter
- Tweet, facebook or blog about this giveaway and leave us the link
Giveaway closes Friday, November 19th.
Trendy Tikes is also offering free shipping for the months of November and December. Just convo her on etsy and let her know you saw Trendy Tikes on A Little Tipsy and she will set you up!
Disclosure: Trendy Tikes provided two ties for my boys and a tie to giveaway.
And now for the first batch of Baby week winners…
The Happiest Baby on the Block DVDs go to…
- Shelly Hectic said… I liked A little Tipsy on facebook!
- Lindsey Springfield said…i posted about this giveaway on my fb!
- Ashley and James said..And I now follow your blog 🙂 !!Ashley there was no way to contact you so please email me by Friday or I will have to redraw for your prize.!!
The A.O. Kay Designs Gift Certificate goes to…
- Angela said…I like the Black and White Elephant onesie
The 2 Custom Burp Cloth & Custom Changing Pad goes to…
- Henckel House said…I follow a little tipsy
The SwaddleDesigns Ultimate Receiving Blanket goes to…
- Michelle said… I follow A Little Tipsy!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.