Supplies Needed for No Sew Fleece Blankets:
- Fleece (I used 2 yards for each blanket, $4.44/yd at Wal-Mart)
- Cutting mat
- Rotary tool
- Measuring tool
- Masking tape
2. Cut 3 inch squares out of each corner. Mark with masking tape from corner to corner so you know where to cut your fringe to.
3. Cut two finger thick and 3 inch long strips with the rotary cutter down the edges to make the fringe.
4. Fold the fringe up toward the center of the blanket and cut tiny slits in the center of each strip.
5. Pull the end of the strip through the slit. Repeat with all strips going through the slits in the same direction.
I think they turned out really nice and the best part is they went to Project Linus who makes blankets for children in the hospital.