First off, the winner of the Diaperdoo Diaper Clutch is Erin!
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. 😉
Saving money on groceries is top of mind these days, and with the Cart Buster Savings Event EXCLUSIVELY at Kroger and the Kroger Family of Stores (Smith’s Marketplace for me), the prices are so low you can stock up on all your favorite brands without breaking the bank (though you might bust your cart!)
From now through March 14th, shop the Cart Buster Savings Event and find the hottest prices around on your favorite name-brand products in over 60 categories at the Kroger Family of Stores, which includes Kroger, Ralph´s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott´s Food & Pharmacy. Here are just a few of the great brands participating in the event: Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Hamburger Helper, Yoplait, Progresso, Totino´s, Green Giant, Tide, Charmin, Bounty, Pampers, Pantene, Crest, Iams, Febreze, Old Spice (you know that commercial made you laugh!) and many more!
I am a dedicated Smith’s shopper and I willingly admit it. There are a few things that really make them stand out to me.
- I love that they put the price per ounce on the shelf tag. It makes it SO easy to price compare. I can do the math, but that doesn’t mean I want to!
- I love that they always seem to have what I need, whether it be corned beef for our traditional Irish St. Patrick’s Day dinner or pearl barley and wild rice in a bulk section so I can buy just the amount I need to make our favorite soups.
- I love that the prices are always low on things we buy a lot like milk, ice cream, bread, etc.
- I love the new digital coupon program where they load coupons for things you buy often right on to your card. No more clipping and remembering to take them!
- I love that I earn points every time I shop that gets me money back in my pocket. I also love that taking my reusable grocery bags gets me more points!
Ok, so I will stop now, but I just wanted to share this amazing cart buster program with you and let you know to hop over to Kroger before it ends on March 14th!
I also want to share my love of this store with you by letting you try it out for free if you are not already in love with it like me. Kroger is generously giving away a $25 gift card to one lucky reader! Who can’t use some free groceries?!
(Leave a seperate comment for each entry with your email so I can contact the winner)
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what cart buster brand you are most excited about stocking up on.
- Follow A Little Tipsy
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the link
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Giveaway closes Wednesday 3/17.
Gift card, information, and giveaway have all been provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.