I had a coat rack with like 20 different hats (luckily between my son and I we had quite a few, then I borrowed more from family) for them to choose from. I had each of the girls pick a hat to wear, then read a description that corresponded with each hat of a quality they as a Young Women Presidency member would need to possess.
- Fireman hat-calming an argument
- Construction hat-building people up
- Sombrero-fiesta, enjoy yourself
- Pirate-take control in rough seas
- Tiara-make decisions
- Mafia (plastic fedora)-have each others back
- Wheaties baseball cap-wholesome thoughts and activities
- Visor-helps us see clearly
- Snow hat-help others have a warm snugly feeling
- Roots hat from the Olympics-coming together with one goal
- Easter hat-not being afraid to show spiritual side
- Sparkly winter hat-let your personality sparkle
- Beach hat-sunny, good attitude
I then printed each girl the following hat handout to take home.
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.