- What is your favorite crafting tool or secret weapon? Photoshop
- What would be the one piece of advice you would give us moms out there trying to capture great shots of our kids? Don't be afraid to take lots of pictures! You can always delete the bad ones. I do! & Don't be afraid to change the settings on your camera & play around.
- If there was one thing about men you wish women understood what would it be? Men can be creative too.
- What/who was the subject of your favorite photo ever? My daughter at Snowbird
- Toothpaste: are you a tube squeezer or a tube roller? I squeeze until I can't get anything, then roll to get more.
Ever wonder how to lock your blog photos so people can't steal them? Brett gives you the html code to lock the photos on your blog.
Here are some of my favorites from my shoot with Brett (sorry there are so many, it was hard to decide!):
session fee of $50, but he has agreed to waive the fee until August 31 so you guys can give it a whirl! You know how I love free! The cd of your shoot (20-40 images) with printing rights is only $75 (they wanted $99 for this in addition to the other fees when I got my sons pics at Target). See more details on Brett's Photo Studio B page.
I know, I know, you are all wondering what the giveaway is. Well, Brett has been so awesome to offer one 1/2 hour photo session for FREE! Yep, free. And I will be throwing in a free 8x10 print of the photo of your choice. Woohoo!
And now for the fine print nitty gritty details of the photo shoot giveaway:
- Must be in or willing to travel to Salt Lake City, UT area (sorry out of towners)
- 1/2 hour session
- Up to 6 people in shoot
- Will receive a cd with 20 high res pictures and printing rights!
For extra entries:
- Become a follower, or list if you already are one, in a separate comment.
- Post about this giveaway on your blog and then leave a comment with the direct link to your post.
- Book a shoot with Brett before the contest deadline and leave a comment that you did so.
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.