- Scrapbook paper ( I used double sided)
- Double sided tape (or glue or stickies, whatever)
- Put the card on the paper and fold the paper over so it covers both side of the card with an opening at the top. Then, trim the top so it just barely covers the top of the card. Cut the sides so there is a little over half an inch extra on each side of the card.
- Fold the extra on the sides forward and lay flat. If the two layers don't match up all the way and you used double sided paper it looks even cuter and adds a little dimension.
- Use another color, or a scrap of the other side of the paper and cut out two little (about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide) tabs. Use double sided tape to wrap them around the folded paper and secure them (like the tabs on a diaper).
- Curve your cut on the top opening a little so it looks like the top of a diaper. Then, cut the corners off with a curved line so it looks like leg holes.
- I added a heart in the same color as the tabs.