- Vaporize the Villains – Attach a spray paint gun to silly string to create a goo gun and let them shoot at a plastic tablecloth adorned with Villain coloring pages.
- Batcave – Create a cave by putting black plastic tablecloths over a table. Hang strips of crepe paper down from the ceiling of the cave along with glow bracelets. Scatter plastic bats around the floor. Have each guests climb through and retrieve a “power bracelet” and a “batarang” for the next game.
- Batarang Blast – Stack colorful cups with pictures of villians on them. Give each guests a few tries to knock the cups down with their batarang (aka plastic bat).
- Battle the Balloons – Have several helium balloons at varying heights for the kids to shoot at using foam disc shooters. (I got mine 2 for $5 at Wal-Mart though more expensive ones may work better.)
- Batplane – Give each guest a piece of black cardstock and a lesson on how to make a paper airplane. (I was surprised how many had no idea how) Line them all up to see who’s Batplane flies the furthest.
- Batman play pack – coloring book, stickers, markers
- Batman hologram stickers and superhero “pow” stickers
- Batman temporary tattoos
- Batman stamp markers
- Silver Airheads
- Blue and yellow Zots candies
- Batman bucket
The kids had a fabulous time and wore me out completely. This post is getting a little long, so stay tuned for the DIY Batman Birthday Party Invitations coming soon!
I so enjoyed looking over the year with the collection of reader favorites that I decided to put together another collection of my 12 favorite projects from 2012 that didn’t make the first list. Just a fun list for anyone who is new or missed any of these from the past year. Enjoy!
Here’s to another great year of projects and more to come!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.