- 12×12 patterned paper*
- Plate & Bowl
- Orange Fabric Napkin
- Brown Satin Ribbon
- Gold Leaf Stickers*
- Glittered Goblets
- Brown Cardstock
- Rounded Leaf Circle Edge Punch*
- Circle Edge Punch Starter Set*
- Gold Acorns (Plastic ones from Target dollar spot painted with brass liquid guilding*)
- Orange Cardstock
- Gold Edged Labels*
- Glitter Markers*
1. Place a 12×12 paper at each place. Top with plate and bowl and place silverware on the sides. Put brown ribbon around orange napkin and embellish with a gold leaf sticker. Place napkin on top of bowl.
3. Make the paper coaster by punching brown cardstock with the rounded leaf circle edge punch on the 6 inch setting. Place the glittered glass on the coaster and surround with more gold acorns.
A little extra effort can go a long way for your Thanksgiving table! And the best part is that much of it can be thrown away after dinner. No washing stains out of placemats!
Disclosure: Martha Stewart Crafts provided product for this post.