With two curious little boys I was nervous that one of them would get lost in the crowds at Disneyland. They aren't quite old enough to know their phone number, so I decided tattooing it right on them would be the next best thing. I created fun Disney themed tattoos for kids using free images, a little creative wording, and some Silhouette's printable tattoo paper.
Tattoos for Kids
I put the tattoos on the inside of their forearm so my phone number would not be broadcast, but would be there if needed.
Our tattoos for kids read as follows:
- Lightning McQueen: If I'm driving solo please call...#
- Finn McMissile: If I made a stealthy getaway, please call #
- Peter Pan: If I'm a lost boy, please call...#
- Nemo: If my dad is looking for me, please call #
- Pirate Mickey: If you found our little treasure call #
Here is the template I used to create tattoos for each day. It used a half sheet of tattoo paper and just printed them right on following package directions.
Wednesdays through January