Each chain link on the Disney countdown had an activity for the day. You can download the printable Disney countdown activity list here.
- Color a Disney picture
- Which 3 characters do you most want to meet?
- Make Disney characters out of playdough
- Play Disney scene it
- Choose a light up toy for parades & fireworks
- Sing your favorite Disney song
- Write a letter to your favorite Disney character
- Play Disney games on the computer
- Dress like pirates and dance to yo ho a pirate’s life for me & the jake & the neverland pirates theme song
- Make mickey oreos
- Find the hidden mickeys around the house (cut them out with my cricut and hung them around the basement)
- Make a Disney water bottle
- Watch Disney videos on you tube
- Play Disneyland or rush on xbox Kinect
- Make tags for the stroller and luggage
- Name the 3 rides you are most looking forward to.
- Make mickey mousse.
- Have a Disney Pajama party and watch a Disney movie.
- What should we do if we get lost? Make tattoos with phone number.
- Make mickey pancakes
The kids loved having fun activities everyday and I loved that it kept me on task to get some trip preparations done in advance. This really did create a great atmosphere in our home before leaving on our trip!
Mickey Mousse We used Oreo pudding and added the chocolate mickey on top.
Mickey Oreos We used Nerds for buttons.
Wednesdays through January