- Make fun summer Bugs (from Mommyness Adventures) by painting cans and adding pipe cleaner wings.
- Go on a Bug hunt. (kit from Dollar Tree)
- Write all the B words for the activities, foods, etc.
- Wear a fun Bug shirt or something Blue.
- Watch a Bug through a jar. We had a cocoon we found in the garden in a jar and the Bug inside just happened to hatch on B week! It was a pretty orange moth. Rolly poleys are great for this too!
- Little brother used the tweezers from the bug kit for a hunt for another B word.
- Make a Ball pit in a Big Box.
- Dump them all out and collect the Balls with a Basket counting them as you go.
- Eat foods that begin with B.
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.