I am excited to share a recipe with you today! The best part about it is that in true tipsy fashion you only need 3 ingredients and about 3 minutes to make these delectable delights! (I shared this a few weeks ago on My Junk Drawer so if it looks familiar, that’s why.)
I have been pining for warm weather (it is finally starting to be nice after weeks and weeks of rain) and the chance to get outside so I decided to bring the outdoors in with a summertime favorite of ours, S’mores!
- Graham Crackers
- Mini marshmallows
- Almond Bark aka dipping chocolate
1. Lay out 8 graham squares on a cookie sheet. (I know I only have 6, but I had leftover chocolate so you can do 8.)
4. Add about 10 mini marshmallows to each cracker.
5. Use remaining chocolate to drizzle on with a spoon.
6. Heat oven to broil and allow almond bark to dry so it is not shiny. Pop them in to the fridge for a minute if you are impatient like me.
7. Put them in the oven for about 1 minute 15 seconds or until golden brown. Watch them closely!!
Wow your unsuspecting kiddo with a totally awesome treat!
Good to the last ooey gooey drop!
They are also great for a little Thank you or thinking of you gift!
Just skip the broiling step so they can do it on their own and have a nice warm treat.
Cover some cardboard in tin foil, pop it into a treat bag and tie with a ribbon.
My tag is a laminate sample from the hardware store dressed up with a sticker and some paper on the back with directions.
Now it’s time to link up your $5 projects!
- Only link to your own projects that cost you $5 or less (price does not have to include items you had on hand)
- You can link past projects that fit the dollar limit, but please only link each project once
- No giveaways or items for sale
- Please link back so others can join the party and so you have the opportunity to be featured on Saturday!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.