I wanted an Easter display minus the pastel color scheme, so I went with a dark purple, silver, and green.
- Small water balloons
- Book or music pages
- Elmer’s glue
- 3 little wood candlesticks
- Silver metallic spray paint
- Hot glue
2. Then, mix one part Elmer’s with two parts water.
3. Rip your paper into 1/2 inch by 3 inch strips. Dip your paper strips in the the glue mixture, cover your “egg”and dry overnight. (I ripped the music sheets and cut the book pages with scissors. The ripped paper adhered a lot better and was more smooth)
4. Tie some ribbon around the eggs.
5. To make the pedestals take tiny wooden candlesticks, glue the tops of two together, and let dry.
6. Spray the candlesticks silver and let dry.
7. Hot glue a bit of moss to the top of the candlesticks and hot glue the eggs to the moss.
Click if you want the “I Know my Redeemer Lives” Easter printable.
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.