These little hearts are cute and super easy for when you need a little something fast. I love valentines recipes. I made these last night so my hubs would have something fun in his love note mailbox.
Supplies: (made 9 little heart candies)
- Crushed M&Ms or candy cane
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels or Andes Mints
- Heart shaped silicone ice cube tray (2 packs in the Target dollar section)
- White paper favor box (10 or 12 for $1 at Dollar Tree)
- Plastic wrap or parchment paper (something to line the favor box)
- Decorations for box: ribbon, stickers, etc.
1. Line the bottom of the hearts with crushed candy.
2. Melt mint & chocolate morsels in the microwave stirring often.
3. Scoop chocolate in to hearts and spread to the edges with a spoon.
4. Put in fridge to set for at least 15 minutes, preferably an hour.
5. Put together the favor box and line with plastic wrap.
6. Carefully pop candies out of silicone mold and place inside box.
And there you have it, a super easy little Valentines treat for your loves.
A couple more Valentines recipes…
If you missed yesterday’s post…You were “mint” for me
Toasty Heart and Apple Dippers Valentine Breakfast
Or if you would rather just buy your Valentine’s Day Candy.
Disclosure: post sponsored by Metro Candy and Nut.
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.