Eyeball Recipe yield: 14 monster eyeballs
- 3/4 Cup crunchy peanut butter (creamy is way too sticky to roll into balls, trust me)
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
1 Cup Reeses Peanut Butter Puff Cereal, crushed
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used half white and half semi sweet because I wanted to make both versions)
- 1 teaspoon Crisco
1 small bag M&M’s (I used the pretzel ones because that's what I had)
- Red gel frosting for white eyeballs and green frosting for brown eyeballs
1. Place peanut butter, powdered sugar and crushed cereal into a large bowl. Mix until dough forms. Take 1 Tablespoon pieces and roll into balls. Freeze for 15 minutes.
If you do both versions do a 1/2 cup choc chips and 1/2 teaspoon crisco of each kind of choc chip.
2. Melt chocolate and crisco in microwave on 50 percent power stirring often. Drop the balls into the chocolate and move around with a spoon until covered. Remove them with the spoon letting the excess drip off. Place on wax paper and place M&M in center. Allow chocolate to harden and add squiggles of red gel frosting. Serve chilled.
2. Melt chocolate and crisco in microwave on 50 percent power stirring often. Using two toothpicks about 1/3 inch apart dip peanut butter balls into chocolate leaving top centers open. Place on wax paper and let chocolate harden, then place M&M in center of opening to cover toothpick holes and form the eye. Add eyelashes with green frosting. Serve chilled.
I got the original monster eyeball recipe from Picky Palate and altered it.
Motivate me Monday
Market yourself Monday
Just Whipped Something Up
It's So Very Creative
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.