Chocolate Dipped Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Yellow and red food coloring
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Crisco
2. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula evenly press mixture into two 9 inch round pans coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. Cut into 8 triangles. Round the pointed edges to make them look more like candy corns.
Hope you like these rice krispie treats as much as we did!
If you have a favorite cereal treat, please leave a link in the comments or send the recipe to me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and maybe you will get featured.
Motivate me Monday
Market yourself Monday
Just Whipped Something Up
It's So Very Creative
All About You Monday