Chocolate dipped rice krispie treats. Need I say more?! Ok, how about one shaped like a candy corn for a fun Halloween treat. These are so easy, even your littlest hands can help!
Chocolate Dipped Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Yellow and red food coloring
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Crisco
1. In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on high stirring once a minute, until smooth. Add food coloring to die the marshmallow mixture orange (about 4 yellow drops and one red drop).
2. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula evenly press mixture into two 9 inch round pans coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. Cut into 8 triangles. Round the pointed edges to make them look more like candy corns.
Hope you like these rice krispie treats as much as we did!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.