They had just what I needed.
Two 4 ft. fall garlands
Three packs of fall leaves with wire stems
1. Stretch out the garlands on the table so you can see the space you have to work with.
2. Using a sharpie, write a letter on alternating colors of the wire stemmed leaves to spell out "I've fallen for you."
3. Attach the leaves to the fall garland using the wire stem, spreading them across the whole thing, but leaving room to attach a picture between each word.
4. Print small pictures of your family in Sepia tone. Most of mine were 2"x 3" so I could print two on a 4" x 6" photo paper.
5. Attach them to the fall garland using garden twine.
6. Hang on the wall. I tied twine to the garland and hung a loop over a nail.
I love that it brings a bit of those luscious warm colors in and can stay up until Thanksgiving. I don't want to have to worry much about my decor with the new baby coming mid November.
Get Your Craft On
Toot Your Horn Tuesday
Topsy Turvy Tuesday
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.