Your Reward is Here!

Remember when I promised you a special surprise if I got my wish of 500 public followers by my blogiversary. Well, here it is in all its glory! Ok, so whether it is actually a reward or punishment is TBD. Enjoy!

No shame. I guess that was my first vlog?! Hey, if April can do a toe touch (just saw that she did a music vid too) I can do a ridiculous lip sync right?! Here are the lyrics since I am so obviously not meant to be a musician.

All the married ladies (7x)

Now put your hands up
Up in the night, I just stayed up
I’m doing my own little thing
Mommy needed some time without your whine
Without nobody callin’ me
I see your socks, and dishes too
don’t pay them any attention
cuz I did my chores, cleaned all those floors
Ya can’t be mad at me

[Chorus]
Cuz you liked it and you went and put a ring on it
ya you liked it then you went and put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that I bought it
Cuz you liked it then you went and put a ring on it

wo oh ooh oh oh ooh oh oh ooh oh oh oh x2

(Chorus)

I got gloss on my lips, a babe on my hips
now I’m tight in my very own jeans
acting up, milk in my cup
I can care less what dudes think
I need no permission, did I mention
Don’t pay him any attention
Cuz you have your turn
But now you’re gonna learn
What it feels like to only kiss me
(Chorus)
woo oh ooh oh oh ooh oh oh ooh oh oh oh

See how much I love you guys! I have had a few people ask, yes I did write the lyrics and yes I am the one singing.

Linking up:
Talented Tuesday on My frugal Family

P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.

We have decided to truncate our feed to help protect against stolen content. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please love us anyway. :)

Comments

1. says

do you realize that you just made my WHOLE DAY! I will have to show everyone this, I might even post it on my blog…gah, I love you that much more!!!!

Can’t wait to hang tonight!

2. says

I am so glad the reactions so far are positive!

A. Simpson-I practiced the song about three times and then recorded it. I practiced the dance well, not enough as you can see I am a total spaz! Much of it is..whoops forgot that part let’s freestyle for a minute.

Evonne-You are the reason I know I can do things like this and not feel like a total weirdo. Love you girl!

Scrappy gifts-You have not heard this version because I wrote it. I know singing dancing and songwriting. Too bad I missed the American idol tryout. My husband thinks it is hilarious. I made him approve it before I recorded.

Kalli Ko-I so very humbly accept. I had no idea I would be getting medals out of this!

3. says

MICHELLE!!!!!!! You are AWESOME!!!! Holy cow, I’m soooo impressed! I love this video! I’m going to fave it on youtube and post/promote the heck out it! You brave, brave mama! And, ow! ow! I think Beyonce is going to recruit you for her next video!

4. says

Oh my holy hannibal. That was amazing. Someone shared this on my Google Buzz and I am now a fan of yours for life. So impressed.

Now I have to go back and read your entire blog, because that’s what I do. However, let me just say that I am a fan of your color scheme. Pink and brown win forever!!

5. says

AHHHHH! IN PERSON IN PERSON IN PERSON! Next Sassy night teach us all! ;)

My girls hopped right off their chairs from painting to dance around the house. you are awesome.

6. says

Oh my gosh! That was freakin’ AWESOME! It is so totally going on my blog later today. I can’t stand it! You are adorable and totally my hero. By the way, can I borrow those jeans? You look HOT!

7. says

I never thought a person could rival BlogDog’s version of Single Ladies but you my dear Michelle have… YOU RULE! I think I love you even more now.

8. says

9. says

Just got this comment in my email. “This is great! My four year old was sitting next to me watching it and he said, “Mom, this is a great exercise video. You should do this one, it works, she is skinny!” HILARIOUS!

10. says

You are talented with craziness! that was awesome and you are totally brave. I would love to do something like that on my blog. I will have to figure out how!!! Just to direct more people your way for this awesome vlog, I featured you!!!! You’re welcome:)

11. says

That was great! i was watching it with my 16 month old and he was giggling and dancing along. You are so brave to do that– I should vlog but I dont have the guts

12. says

OMG I loved that! I just found your blog and now I’m hooked! Thanks for the singing and dancing. LOVED IT! Next time do a Lady Gaga I think that would be AWESOME with a great costume!

-xoxo