1. I cut out a pattern for the size of egg I wanted. Then I traced this on to the burlap and cut out the two sides.
2. I laid out the ribbon and sequins to see what pattern I liked and cut with about an inch extra on either end.
4. I wove the ribbon in going over 10 strings and under. I alternated the pattern so the over on one ribbon area would be the under on the next.
5. I hot glued the sequin strings in place.
6. I wrapped the extra length of ribbon around the back and glued it.
(idea here). I alternated stuffing and gluing until the pillow was full.
Voila, one festive Easter pillow!
Show and Tell with Blue Cricket Design
Look What I Made at Creations by Kara
Works for Me Wednesday at We Are That Family
Whatever Goes Wednesday on Someday Crafts
Strut Your Stuff on Somewhat Simple
Show Off Your Stuff on Fireflies and Jellybeans
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.