Today's Feature Friday is Julia from
I found Julia through a comment here on A Little Tipsy and immediately fell in love with her blog. She has such creative ideas and the digital scrapbooking designs, oh all the wonderful FREE digiscrap elements. But, we will of course get to that a little later! First let's get to know our friend Julia a little better with the one-minute interview:
- What is your favorite crafting tool or secret weapon? That would be paint shop pro. I do just about everything with it. From family home evening handouts to digital website design. Just about any scrapbooking program can be used in a wide range of crafts.
- If you were a super hero what would you want your super power to be? Instead of wonder woman I would pick Miss congeniality woman... I would be able to influence everyone around me with good and positive feelings and I would also be able to avoid awkward situations. I think good social skill is an incredible power to have. But also one that I lack. I seem to get myself into a lot of foot in mouth situations. I should be censored by a panel before I speak. Social situations are not my forte.
- What is your favorite free digiscrap resource besides your cute freebies? www.digiscrapdepot.com It well organized and FREE!
- What is your favorite fall activity with the kids? Halloween Crafts! I have two little boys and they think bloody and scary craft are the best. Right now we have been making Paper Mache Body Parts out of card board boxes. And man are they gruesome!
- If they were making a movie of your life story, which actress would you want to play you? A lot of my favorite actresses are way to short to play my 5 foot 10 inch self but I would probably have to pick Kate Winslet. I think she is fierce but can be fun and romantic. Plus, She is not stick thin and doesn't want to be. I couldn't have some size 2 woman play me, it would just feel wrong with me being a size 14 and all. But if any one asks I'm a size 12 okay!
And now a little craft for the adults. Wanna make some easy paper stars? She'll give you a tutorial so you can get them started early for the holidays. Or heck, use them for what you will they are dang cute and budget friendly!
Not only does she design her own scrapbooking supplies, she paints her own wall murals!! Hello, this is amazing! Ok, so here's the kicker, she designs digital scrapbooking supplies and let's us use them FOR FREE! I feel the love, I really do! I mean check out her latest design. Too, too cute!
And last but not least, a handy dandy list of home cleaning tricks.
Great tips Julia! You are now entered in the Hall of Fame as tipster of the week!
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for free Tipsy updates via RSS or email.